Saturday 21 March 2009

Whispering Grass

Photobucket
Ok a real quick post tonight folks.

It's been one of those days of dashing around everywhere and I'm going to put my feet up :O)

This is another tone mapped image and probably the last one done in this way I'll post for a while, wouldn't want you or I getting bored now!

It was just another of those problem images that I'd held onto because I couldn't strike a balance that I liked but the tone mapping has brought about that balance in my mind at least.

Let me know your thoughts as always.

CM2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, Craig this is stunning!!!! yes do, please, send settings :D it's taken me nearly 20 minutes to comment here coz your page is sooooo slow loading for me! lol

Anonymous said...

I think this is brilliant, noot sure what the original was like of course but the color range you have here is brilliant

have a good sunday

Pere ChuliĆ” said...

Bonita puesta de sol. El tratamiento enfatiza la fuerza de las nubes. Me gusta.