Monday 16 March 2009

Spring Fever

Photobucket
I saw what I thought was a great shot today.

I was standing outside at lunchtime enjoying the warm spring sunshine and there were two chaps painting the unit next door. They were painting the windows, one window was slightly larger than the other, the larger one is slightly higher. The chap painting the larger window was a larger chap himself, on a slightly larger ladder and they were each painting the same part of each window with the same hand. Can you picture it? I assure you there was a great shot in there, I could see it in my mind's eye.

So where's the shot? I didn't have the nerve, the camera was just inside but I would have been so obvious. If I'd been walking down the street with my camera in hand I'd have taken it but as it was I would have stood out like a sore thumb, at least that's how I felt. I need to get over the nerves, they get in the way! Would you have taken it?

So Moody Monday this week is spring fever and I had a different shot in mind but whilst it was obvious to me that was the connection I think it was too tenuous for the world at large. I may post it tomorrow and explain!

By the way after many questions regarding yesterday's shot, it is an old clock but I did apply some texture to it too.

CM2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Craig, this picture instantly cheered me up!! the bright colors and the bokeh, just lovely!! thank you :)

Anonymous said...

That's kind of not very typical to you, that frame, no? :)
Awesome colors here, brought me the smell of fresh air to the office.

CraigM said...

Thanks folks. Elaine, glad to cheer you up :O)

Ilan, no I don't suppose it is a typical shot for me. I have many images of things like this but not blogged any of them, this one fitted the theme though and it makes a change eh? ;O)