Monday 2 March 2009

Facing Facts

Photobucket
There was a lot of talk on the radio this afternoon about people's intake of caffeine and it's effects.

Now I've never really understood the coffee buzz that people talk about, I don't feel any different after a coffee but when I think about it I probably do intake a lot of caffeine in way one or another. I'm one of those twitchy kinda people that can't keep still but I've been like that always, I'm either on the go or I fall asleep. If I cut down my caffeine intake what hope would there be? Every time I sat down I'd be off in the land of nod. Might try it just because I'm curious!

This is another shot from Panshanger. I'm not sure how many more I will post of this series, I've some more shots that I like but I think there are better ones to be had. The title? Well even I have to concede that whilst I want to save everything old and hate to see history disappear, this one building has probably gone too far. It doesn't have the brick wall end like the others and the steel structure inside. From reading the book I'm pretty sure this one was knocked together with the remains of one of the North side hangers. Somebody prove me wrong and fix it!

CM2009

2 comments:

Pere ChuliĆ” said...

Es posible que en este el grado de deterioro haya llegado ya a un punto irreversible.
Tu foto muestra perfectamente ese estado de abandono y decadencia. Buena toma.

Anonymous said...

Neglect and "old" are always look great in a photo :)
Love the different textures here, the color variations..
Nicely spotted!

By the way - I never drink coffee. Or tea. I don't like hot beverages :)