Friday 12 December 2008

Wave Back


I feel a little bad, I was moaning yesterday about being cold and I was/am but there are people out there that can't afford to heat their homes this winter. The elderly for a start, which is a disgusting state of affairs that I won't get into here.

There are people without homes at all and are sleeping out in this freezing weather, some won't make it through this winter I'm sure, although I can hope I'm wrong. So I should be grateful that I have a roof over my head, heating, hot water etc, sometimes we don't stop and think do we?

The image today was taken back in the summer and to be fair I've already posted a similar shot but I hope this one is different enough to stand up on its own?

CM2008

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its true sometimes we take what we have for granted so easy and its easy to complain, but then you you put it all in perspective there are so many others in a worse state it makes life seem good for us,