Wednesday 3 December 2008

End Of The Line


After whinging about low light on Sunday I saw some shots from the new Canon 5D MkII yesterday taken at ISO3200 and they looked absolutely flawless.

Don't get me wrong I love the 40D, it's more than good enough for my skill level and it's where my budget is right now but if I had the funds I'd be in that line to buy one tomorrow-drooling whilst I waited!

This is as far north as you can go on the London Underground (which is actually overground as you can see). I've held onto this for quite some time, trying to decide whether I liked it in B&W or colour. As you can see I went for the B&W, I mean colour, still not sure..............;O)

CM2008

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty good in Color, but think it would look wonderful in B&W to