Sunday 26 April 2009

Weeks End

Photobucket
It's been one of those days when all we've done is jobs around the house and garden.

I'm sure you know what I mean, pruning plants, fixing the gate, washing, ironing etc etc. It made me wonder after you've done all of these jobs when is there actually time to sit back and enjoy it all?

So in honour of taking some time out to enjoy life and I realise that Sunday is technically the start of the week but I thought I'd post this relaxing shot :)

CM2009

3 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

What a gorgeous relaxing shot!! I love it. Sounds like you had a VERY busy day, I love that feeling of accomplishment, but also like the chance to enjoy all of that hard work.

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

martie said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

JJ said...

Indeed its a relaxing and beautiful capture

Sorry I have been slack at visiting site of recent, been so hectic, and will be same for next week with me flying out this afternoon

Will catch your posts on my return