Wednesday 19 November 2008

Fabulous Hooker



Well he was until I got a phone call this afternoon and had to dash out of work.

Yup, we've just spent over four hours in accident and emergency because my son broke his ankle at rugby practice this afternoon. It's doubled in size and he's in plaster up to his knee, so what do you think he's most worried about? He can't play the match on Saturday that's what, good lad ;O)

I don't think a post on my blog would be complete these days without a moan from me so...........................whilst I'd walk to the ends of the earth and back for either one of my boys and I'd spend my last penny on them it has to be said that hospital parking charges are daylight robbery! There, feel better now.

CM2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally agree with you over the parking. I have to pay to park at work and it doesn't even guarantee me a space...
hope your son recovers swiftly !!

Suz

Anonymous said...

And i must say, this photo has some beautiful detail and texture. Not to mention the catchiest of titles.

Thank you for your comment on my photo today! I will be checking back with your photography in the future.

And yea, what he said, the Philadelphia Parking Authority (PPA) has a TV show dedicated to how much they suck in the U.S. so i feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

I cannot relate to the parking fees not having a car, but see the signs for parking costs here and its ridiculous, good lad indeed, not wanting a broken ankle to stop him playing, sounds like me when I was playing