Sunday 23 November 2008

Endless Decay


Woke up to a dusting of snow this morning, now I don't mind a bit of snow but with a son on crutches it's really not what's needed right now!

So I still haven't posted the image I had for yesterday, maybe tomorrow. Another of the water tower today. I had a vision in my mind of how I wanted these to look but when I got there the scene was different. There was far more foliage around than in my minds eye and the brooding sky that I'd photographed above the local church not ten minutes before had gone too. Such is life! So there I was almost laying on the ground on a narrow path to get this shot through the railings instead, whilst getting strange glances from motorists speeding by ;O)

CM2008

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

was worth any strange glances you may have got to get this interesting point of view, such an interesting tower beautifully captured

Thanks for comment and tip on my shots, through critique I will learn to get better, Masking is something I havent learnt yet, but have it on my list when I find the time to play more with photoshop