Sunday 17 May 2009

Along The Towpath

Photobucket
So where the heck have I been?

It's been a week and a half I tell you. I've had two members of staff off sick for most of the week, one has returned the other is still off. Now these things certainly can't be helped but did I mention that there are only three of us to start with?

It always seems to be the case that leading up to holidays we seem to become busier than usual and then a spanner gets thrown in the works to boot. On top of this I've a couple of personal projects that are consuming my spare time and the net result is that photography and blogging have had to take a back seat. I guess that in the overall scheme of things it's not very important but it is important to me, I fear this next week may well be the same however, we'll see how it pans out! It's frustrating because I already have the shots but not the time to work on them.

I was also side swiped by the print issue that I spoke about, now my screen may not be calibrated perfectly but this print was way off, it made me feel that all the posts I've ever done were in vain. However after chatting with a friend last night it would seem the print was off and I've requested it to be printed again. We'll wait and see......

So I'm sorry for not posting on a regular basis and not commenting much either, I'm sure that you've all had periods like this so I hope you understand.

Oh, I haven't mentioned the image at all! This was taken along the canal towards Ware and again I've let the barest of colour creep through on the opacity slider.

CM2009

1 comments:

ManuelaR said...

Excellent take, the sky tones are impressive and the reflections perfect ;)