Monday 1 June 2009

Cool In The Shade

Photobucket
That's it, holiday over and back to work in the morning so roll on August for two weeks off then!

I spent my last day on my own apart from Tez (who frankly wasn't much help) re-pointed the patio, planted up some tubs, pots and baskets, trimmed back some shrubs etc. All sounds like hard work but it's nice to get the jobs done and it was another glorious day, too good to be inside.

I shot this a couple of weeks back on just such a day. I paused for a moment whilst walking, looked up through the trees at the brilliant sunshine streaking through, the hedgerows had a heady scent all around me and all was right with the world.

CM2009

2 comments:

Tammy-Cricket said...

Welcome back. Taking time off to get things done clears the mind and usually much over need when it finally happens.

Great image.

Elaine- said...

aww Craig, i'm not back, i was just posting a few old shots on facebook because i ran into an old friend on there and i thought she might be interested!

i like your shady tree, it was soooooo hot here today, could have used some shade on our roof, it looks so inviting :)