Monday 22 June 2009

Hill House

Photobucket
I must admit I'm still reeling from the card cloning scam and have to say my bank couldn't care less, they can't even give you times of transactions because "their computers don't work that way" I kid you not folks.

Harping on about it won't help but just be careful folks, I thought I was. Watch out for mobile top ups on your account, mine were 02 but it would seem they use most companies to check if the card is working, it's easy to do......

The image then. Again shot whilst we were walking around looking at the gardens a week ago Sunday. I go past this house every day but I've never taken much notice of it, I think it's attached to a business based on the site but the house seems run down and empty. Rather strange since property of this sort is snapped up round here, perhaps I'll make an offer-oh no, got no money ;-/

CM2009

7 comments:

Tammy-Cricket said...

This is an amazing structure. I see good bones to this house. I love the look of the clouds and the untouched landscaping.

The picture...is stunning.

(sorry about the bank problems)

csj @ID7 said...

Now that's what I call an aerial!.. nice pp here mate, well done. CJ

bitingmidge said...

Seeing things in Black and White may make it all clearer at the bank too. Why not clone the manager's card and have some fun!

Hmmm... perhaps not.


Sunshine Coast Daily Photo - Australia

PixeLuz said...

For some reason, it makes me think of Alfred Hitchcock. He may cross the street in a few minutes :)
Hitch or not, this is a great shot!

Nukke said...

This is like from a movie Howards End with Anthony Hopkins 1992. The atmosphere is as nice as in that movie !!
Thnaks for your comment :)

Christopher said...

That is just amazing! Such an old feel to it.

martie said...

Gorgeous photo and the processing is just perfect! I've been *away* but I'm sorry to hear about your scam woes!! Hope it gets better soon.