Tuesday 14 October 2008

Watch & Learn





I've been to college tonight, which I have to say is usually a bit dull but tonight our tutor was off ill and we had someone else who was very enthusiastic. She was the type that you could get going on any subject and then she'll go off on a tangent about a something completely different which made the evening pass much more quickly! It took me back to school days when you could get certain teachers talking about something and do no work for the entire lesson, some things never change you know ;O)

I shot a few frames of these two and I could tell from the others that Dad was obviously showing off his fishing prowess to his son but to know avail, I have one where the boy is looking completely the other way whilst Dad shows him how to cast! Us Dad's don't have it easy you know!

Cm2008

0 comments: