Wednesday 14 May 2008

Penny Black

Why is it that kids are so pushy?

I've a deal running with my youngest that if his school report is good this year, building on what has to said was excellent progress he had made at the last consultation, I agreed to meet him halfway on the cost of a new games console. We agreed the deal and shook hands, now I'm being questioned on the finer points of the deal and just how "good" does this report have to be? How about if science isn't quite so good? I think I may have to have a contract drawn up! ;O)


Shot this a few days ago along one of the lanes around here. Just how many coats of paint are on there is anyone's guess, if you tried to clean them off I reckon it'd fall apart but imagine the stories it could tell, the letters that have been posted through here since Victorian times!

CM2008

0 comments: