Tuesday 13 May 2008

Lean & Keen


Why is it that every time I have a holiday approaching work gets busier and busier? I'm sure someone somewhere is conspiring against me. Ho hum, never mind!

Had a great day on Sunday, was invited along to meet up with my old pal Craig from id7 and a couple of photographer friends of his. It was fantastic to look at all their work and talk about imaging in general, a real fun and relaxing way to spend a sunny Sunday alongside the Thames.


Today's image was shot on Friday and one that I took along with me. Once I get my head around it I think it may be a prime subject for a HDR image. As it stands this was desaturated a little, some curves adjustments and a little dodging the highlights on the stone.
Let me know what you think, remember there's no need to log in anymore, just leave your comments and I'll add them as soon as I get a chance.


CM2008

0 comments: