Thursday 8 May 2008

Hill Climb

Well that was a day and a half!

A phone call this afternoon to say my wife was being taken to hospital with anaphylactic shock after eating something probably containing nuts, which turned out not to have the ingredients stated on the packet (this is in a school!!).

Then the hospital staff didn't have a clue where she was and sent me wandering off round A&E to find her myself, I kid you not, the mind boggles it really does. We're now keeping a watchful eye just in case it flares up again. Fingers crossed it doesn't.

Today's image is from a few days back. It's nothing special in photography terms but it's a nice palette of colours, it reminds me that I live in a beautiful place and I'm lucky to do so. Also it reminds me I live on a great big hill and I've got to climb it again to get home!

CM2008

0 comments: