Thursday 25 September 2008

Happy Accident

Photobucket
Work is still very erratic, one day quiet the next rushing around like a nutter. I am however still employed which is more than can be said for many poor souls at the moment because businesses are disappearing fast everywhere it would seem!

Another shot from my visit to Duxford and continuing on my current little portrait theme. Now I'd love to claim that I planned it this way but I'm too honest for my own good. In reality it was shot in low light at a low ISO and this was the result but it's got something about it I hope you'll agree. Those of you who know me will know whom my assistant is and those of you that don't, well I guess you don't need to know.

I'm thinking of setting up a Redbubble or similar account to make it easier for me to sell images and easier for people to buy them. If anyone has had an experience, either buying or selling, on these type of websites drop me a line as I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

CM2008

0 comments: