Friday 26 September 2008

Boyhood Fascination

Just a quick post today because apart from thinking it'd be a great idea to help with the shopping and discovering (again) that I hate Tesco I've nothing much else to say.

Boyhood fascination? I have one with aircraft and in particular WWII aircraft and always have had for as long as I can remember. I just wonder if I'll be like these two some day? I've a better shot of them taken from the hip but until I decide what to do with a very annoying background I won't post it! Oh and the woman behind definitely clocked me on this one!

CM2008

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a human element in this shot that reminds me of the Easter Island tests, where people lined up and squinted as they detonanted Atom bombs, it has that feel, I bet the old boys were there the first time round!.... CJ...you were definately busted on this one...