Monday 22 September 2008

Frame Of The Day?


Had a good day yesterday, haven't been to Duxford in a while and it was nice to get back there, see what had changed, what progress has been made on restorations etc. I like to go poking around behind the scenes as it were, sneaking a peak through the windows of buildings that are not open to the public, where the restoration work goes on.

The sun was shining and the Large Model Association gave some great displays with convincing scale flying.

I had some fun with the camera too trying to take some impromptu portraits with the subjects not necessarily knowing they were taking part. Stopping for a cuppa in the cafe this chap sits down opposite me and he had a face that was begging to be photographed so I bit the bullet despite some strange glances from those around me. I guess it's something I'll get used to.

I'm very interested to know your opinions on this one as I'm not sure I extracted the best from it. I processed it four times in B&W and with different tones but the consensus of opinion round here (and everyone who's stepped through the door has been asked) is that this was the better one. Let me know as ever.

CM2008

0 comments: