Thursday 5 June 2008

Come Out To Play.........

Photobucket
Now the light nights are here.................yeah I'm still listening.

The lyric reminded me of but did not inspire this image. I took this after our RFH meet up whilst I was full of enthusiasm. When I first processed it I wasn't so keen but a second take and I quite like it so bearing in mind yesterday's comments I thought I'd post it.

I don't think I've posted an image yet that I didn't like at the time, I may have gone back and hated it but that's human nature for you.

Let me know what you think, good or bad, all opinions are welcome here.

CM2008

3 comments:

ID7 said...

thats a cracing shot, the lighting is superb and the low noise in this image is justice to your process mate, and the camera... its very calm....

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture, respect for that!

One day... I'll be able to take pictures like that! :)

Anonymous said...

a picture that asks questions. the play of the shadows draws me in, the clarity and peace keep me looking. lovely shooting.